View Australian Notices to Mariners 2023
About using Acrobat Reader to view Australian Notices to Mariners
Editions of Australian Notices to Mariners are PDF files that are best viewed with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not presently have this reader installed it can be downloaded from Adobe.
Wherever you see the symbol appear within a notice to mariners, double clicking upon the symbol will reveal further information in note form.
About Printing Tracings and Blocks
It is important that tracings and blocks are printed at the correct size so that they will ‘fit’ the corresponding chart. To ensure correct fit, mariners should refer to the following instructions.
View Notices to Mariners Editions and Tracings
|Edition 11 - NTMs 421 - 466||Full Edition
|Tracings||(II) Cumulative List
(III) Cumulative List (T&P)
(IV) Temp & Prelim
|Edition 10 - NTMs 378 - 420|
|Edition 9 - NTMs 340 - 377|
|Edition 8 - NTMs 302 - 339|
|Edition 7 - NTMs 253 - 301|
|Edition 6 - NTMs 217 - 252|
|Edition 5 - NTMs 174 - 216|
|Edition 4 - NTMs 116 - 173|
|Edition 3 - NTMs 84 - 115|
|Edition 2 - NTMs 52 - 83|
|Edition 1 - NTMs 1 - 51|
Blocks and Notes issued this year
Notices for Australian Hydrographic Publications
- Australian National Tide Tables (AHP 11) - Free Download
- ANTT 2023: ntm 1004/2022
- Papua New Guinea National Tide Tables
- PNGNTT 2023: ntm 1004/2022
- Solomon Islands National Tide Tables
- SINTT 2022: nil
- Australian Chart & Publication Maintenance Handbook (AHP 24) (4th Edition) - Free Download
- 2023 Notices: nil
- Mariner's Handbook for Australian Waters (AHP 20) (5th Edition) - Free Download
- AusTides (AHP114) - Free Download
- AusTides 2023: ntm 1004/2022
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners repeat Australian Notices to Mariners for those charts adopted by the UK Hydrographic Office. There is a time delay between the Australian Notice and UK copy.
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners remain particularly relevant for users of Australian Sailing Directions, as this is a joint publication by the UKHO and AHO. Other UK publications are relevant in Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands waters. Within Australian waters, other UK publications largely repeat information contained in AHP20, Mariners Handbook for Australian Waters.
Important Related Information
- How to subscribe to email Notices to Mariners: eNotices
- How to report discrepancies on nautical charts and publications: Hydrographic Note
- Dumping Ground Information