View Australian Notices to Mariners 2021
Editions of Australian Notices to Mariners are PDF files that are best viewed with at least version 11 of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not presently have this reader installed it can be downloaded from Adobe.
Wherever you see the symbol appear within a notice to mariners, double clicking upon the symbol will reveal further information in note form.
It is important that tracings and blocks are printed at the correct size so that they will ‘fit’ the corresponding chart. To ensure correct fit, mariners should refer to the following instructions.
|Edition 4 - NTMs 132 - 177|
|Edition 3 - NTMs 88 - 131|
|Edition 2 - NTMs 38 - 87|
|Edition 1 - NTMs 1 - 37|
|Aus780||-||47 , 48|
- Australian National Tide Tables (AHP 11)
- ANTT 2021: ntm 3, ntm 40, ntm 90, ntm 134
- ANTT 2020: ntm 3, ntm86, ntm131, ntm267, ntm409, ntm504, ntm687, ntm740, ntm795, ntm844, ntm899, ntm940, ntm981
- Papua New Guinea National Tide Tables (AHP 11)
- Australian Chart & Publication Maintenance Handbook (AHP 24) (4th Edition)
- 2021 Notices: nil
- Latest PDF version - Free Download
- Mariner's Handbook for Australian Waters (AHP 20) (5th Edition)
- AusTides Updates
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners repeat Australian Notices to Mariners for those charts adopted by the UK Hydrographic Office. There is a time delay between the Australian Notice and UK copy.
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners remain particularly relevant for users of Australian Sailing Directions, as this is a joint publication by the UKHO and AHO. Other UK publications are relevant in Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands waters. Within Australian waters, other UK publications largely repeat information contained in AHP20, Mariners Handbook for Australian Waters.